Thursday, September 30, 2010

Delightful Designs By D

Hi everyone welcome all. The purpose of this site is to share some of my projects with all of you and also get a small scrapbook buisness off the ground.
My Husband and I come from a town in Texas called the Woodlands and it looks exactly like it sounds. Lots of trees every where and some what hard to find stores if your new to town due to everything being hid behind the trees but it's very pretty. It's very hot here but very pretty. We've been married for twelve years and I must say he is my best friend and spoils me rotten.
Our scrapbook room is above the 3 car garage therefore it's huge and still packed to the gills.
Cricut machines everywhere and chipboard we love to use and it looks great on the pages.
Tear Bears are our specialty and we will take special orders  if we have advance notice and time.
We've been scrapbooking for 7 years and love to do it.
Our children are all grown so we love scrapping for other peoples. We pride ourselves on quality and the smallest of details, such as outline and adding ribbon when others think the page is done or could be done..
Oh yes my 75 year old mother lives with us. Her hobby is T. V. watching she is a profesional T.V. watcher and sometimes we won't see her for hours on end. We like to tease her and say she lives in the bat cave because she hides in there. LOL We love her dearly though and can't imagine life without her.
I  have two grown boys one that lives here in Houston whom works on vaccumm cleaners and sells vaccumm cleaners and is also an inventor. He's an absolute genuis and has a lovely girl friend I abssolutely adore.
My other son is in Afganistan in the Air Force doing who knows what. So I bite my nails and dig into progects trying not to think about it and say lots of prayers. We just got him back From Irac and now off he goes again.
My Husband is in concrete and runs a very large concrete buisness here in Houston and loves his job. whistles when he comes home from work which is really refreshing. I'm so glad I have a happy husband.
So that's a bit about us I hope I get to hear about all of you here in the future and see some of your projects too.

No comments:

Post a Comment