Monday, October 25, 2010

Visit The family in Ohio

Hi all, well I met my husbands family in Ohio this week and they were awesome. They were the warmest people I think I've ever met in my whole life. I was so nervous before we went but now I almost feel silly for feeling that way.
We also went to the football hall of fame in Canton Ohio and that was super cool! It's been a really nice time so far. Now we're in Pittsburgh at the ACI convention which stands for the American Concrete Institute Convention. My husband is an integral part of the concrete world and absolutely gets engrossed in this stuff. I just sit back and do my digital scrap booking and play my xbox while here and site see a bit.
I am missing my dogs terribly though and can't wait to see them on Thursday along with my mother. Who every time I leave her I'm amazed at how much I miss her. I didn't bring any scrap booking stuff along either and I'm going through with drawls. The digital stuff just isn't the same to me.
Oh hey folks I'm now officially a Stampin Up demonstrator and I'm super excited about that as well.
So I can meet any of your stamp, paper,glue,dimensions or several other scrap booking needs.
Well this is just a short check in but can't wait to get home to post some new projects and cards, bye for now and hope you do something creative today.

No comments:

Post a Comment