Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Well I went to the shower and the Peanut gift turned out to great! She loved it.Whew do I feel better. The shower was really nice too. The women I met were all lovely and we had a great time. Natalie received some amazing presents. She received all her bedding for her baby's room her high chair and all kinds of other wonderful gifts. My Mom would say she "She made out like a bandit".

I'm going to be making tear bears this weak and putting them up on YouTube and EBay. I'll put them on here as well so you can see what I'm up too. I think I'll make a baby book and put tear bears on it and try to sell one and see how well it does. If you have any requests please feel free to ask me so I can give it a try. We do, do  custom orders so keep that in mind for Christmas and Christmas cards.

Oh yeah and we now sell the Sampin up line so if there is any paper or stamps you're interested in please don't hesitate to give us a buzz. If you have any questions at all please give us a call at 281-381-1014 if we don't answer leave a message and we will call you back during the hours you tell us to call you.

I'm really excited about this Stampin Up line it's Quality and they're now selling material.Is that not groovy? I think that's pretty slick. The stamps are top of the line and the card stock is incredible. It will make any page look crisp and clean and really pop. I'm so jazzed about the whole thing I hope you guys will be too.
Anyway I hope this week is a good one and everyone has as productive one as what we've started out to have. We've made at least 12 tear bears and they're so cute. So peace for now ( no still haven't heard from my son since he left speaking of peace just praying he's safe ) by for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment